The only company in North-Western Russia which carries out the full range of operations with moulded plastics, and the manufacture of plastic and metal parts.
The main output is casings for digital set-top boxes. Thanks to the nanocarbons added during the moulding process, the plastic parts are flexible and durable.
Prancor produces more than 300,000 units a month.
Manufacturing sectors of the business:
- cold stamping unit with presses of up to 300 tonnes;
- pressure casting unit with a forming machine of up to 200 tonnes clamping force;
- liquid paint shop (for plastic parts);
- powder paint shop (for metal parts);
- pad printing and silk-screen shops for marking parts.
The factory management system has been certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
The company's services are in demand in such varied industry sectors as radioelectronics manufacturing, the construction industry, engineering and motor- and ship-repair work.
The company's mission is to provide customers with a full range of modern, high-quality products to support the development of innovation in Russian industry, and to strengthen Russia's economy as a whole.