Technopolis GS's high-tech center is a leading Russian enterprise for the design, packaging, and testing of microelectronics.
In the Russian market, GS Nanotech has unique expertise in large-scale metal-polymer packaging of microchips for consumer electronics.
The company capacity is up to 20 million microcircuits per year.
- Design and assembly of microchips using system-in-package (SiP), wire bonding, flip-chip, stacked die, chip-on-board, 2.5D, and package-on-a-package technology;
- Assembly of chips in metal-polymer BGA, LGA, and QFN packaging;
- Welding and mounting of crystals in metal-ceramic packaging;
- Preparation of silicon wafers up to 300 mm in diameter in cutting and thinning processes;
- Automated functional testing of integrated circuits according to JEDEC standards.
- Integrated circuits;
- Microchips for smart electric meters;
- Systems-in-package (SiPs);
Design and packaging of integrated circuits for consumer and commercial use.
Development and production of systems-in-package according to customer requirements.
The first SSD drives developed and mass-produced in Russia. Their specifications are equivalent to their foreign counterparts. The devices use NAND-memory modules packaged by GS Nanotech.